Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only registered delegates are allowed to submit the abstract for paper/poster or video.
- The abstract for the paper/poster need to be brief – not more than 250 words.
- The first author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Please choose appropriate theme related to your presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise, & must NOT be written in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed"
- You may use standard abbreviations, however mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except when beginning the sentences.
- Case reports are generally not accepted unless they bring significant and novel biological information; they will be converted to poster presentations
- Last date for submission of Abstracts is 31st October 2017.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email. So, please provide your current working E mail ID along with Mobile number.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any national or international meeting are not permitted.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at local or state levels are permitted, but the details need to be mentioned in the submission.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 30th November 2017.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
- Please do not submit an abstract under more than 1 category.
- Please mention the prize for which the author is competing for.
- All presentation will be 6 minutes and 2 minutes discussion.
Instructions for Abstract Content
- Figures, tables and graphs should not be included.
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- In original research the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed with abstract submission.
Structure of abstracts:
For Original Research/Reviews
- Materials & Methods
For Case Studies
- Conclusion/Clinical Relevance
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR AWARD PAPER SESSION
IACTSCON 2018 invites abstracts for Award Paper Session from the delegates. The abstracts can be submitted online by clicking “Submit Abstract” from the “Abstract” menu.
Full manuscript of the presentation MUST BE SUBMITTED/SENT to The Editor, IJTCVS with a copy to email@example.com.